Change the rules
Improve risk control with AI-powered real-time insights
Fast claim resolution
Understand claim situations accurately.
Coach safer driving behaviors, for the ultimate win-win.
Get to know the real story, with in-depth analysis.
Our driver-centric approach fueled by smartphone sensor data unveils specific driver habits and behavior in real-time, building a rich holistic profile.
- Driving events detection
- Context-aware intelligence
- Mobility behavior profiling
- Lifestyle behavior profiling
- Multi-modal transport detection
- Driver/passenger detection
- Smooth Driving Score takes into account steep accelerations and heavy braking.
- Legal Driving Score measures how well the driver adheres to speed limits.
- Anticipative Driving Score measures how well the driver anticipates traffic situations.
- Focus Driving detects phone handling while driving
- And more!
Save lives and improve your claims experience with our latest crash detection solution. Real-time detection, immediate notifications, crash reconstruction, fast claim processing…
Low cost & simple implementation
The setup requires a simple SDK integration into a smartphone app and provides a flexible API for accessing the driving events, context and scores.
- Simple SDK integration into mobile application
- Over-the-air deployment, enabling broad reach and selective activation.
- Minimal battery/bandwidth usage, thanks to optimized sensor fusion and minimized GPS fixes.
- Simple over-the-air software updates
- Option to match the driver to a single-car via mobile app connection to Bluetooth beacon in the car.
Reducing Distracted Driving with Behavioral Coaching
Sadly, over 150 people were killed on Western Australian (WA) roads in 2020 and distracted driving was a factor in ~13% of those crashes. RAC (Royal Automobile Club of Western Australia) partnered with Sentiance to end mobile phone-related distracted driving by creating the Safer Driver App.
- 60% drop in distracted behavior
- 75% of app users engaged with focused-driving challenges
- 34% of the time users engaged with the app after completing a car trip
- 60% of users continued engaging with the app after the evaluation period
Our journey to hybrid working and 4 things you can learn from it
3 reasons why data is everything for micromobility companies
How to increase engagement in your well-being app
RAC and Sentiance Launch the Safe Driver App Trial in Western Australia
5 Benefits of Mobile-based UBI
Edge computing – novel technologies for privacy-conscious mobile insights
It’s time for a new UBI.
Get the ultimate insights into your users’ behavior. Create personalized adaptive products and services and drive behavior change.