What a remarkable journey we had in 2023! As we step into 2024 (which will mark Sentiance's 10th anniversary…stay tuned), we're thrilled to share the incredible milestones, achievements, and strides we've made as a company in shaping the future of road safety. Here are just a few of our most notable achievements 👇🏽
5 Exciting Product Innovations 🤓
- On-device Driving Insights: We stuck to our promise of transforming our state-of-the-art machine learning models to operate at the edge. This means enhanced cost-efficiency, scalability, and privacy. C'mon, ask us all about it.
- Two-wheeler rider safety: Ahead of the game, we proudly extended our commitment to safety and set a new standard for two-wheeler vehicles. Reach out for more info.
- Engagement features: The Sentiance Engagement features are fully in production. It’s adding tremendous value to our partners looking to reduce claims, prevent risks, and increase retention rates. Our behavioral experts are always here to talk to you.
- Insights Control Tower: We built best-in-class visual analytics so our partners can view and monitor dashboards to their liking. This way, they truly digest all the data and insights available at their fingertips. Ask for your demo.
- AppKit: Sentiance's validated hosted gray label mobile app framework generates applications branded specifically for partners who don’t have an app. Of course, it's powered by our SDK.
These groundbreaking offerings have redefined the mobility, gig, delivery, and insurance industries, by providing Sentiance’s technology and insights to empower them based on their specific use cases. Additionally, as we move to operate fully on-device, our Sentiance platform puts privacy at the forefront and helps reduce operational costs.
New Partnerships & Recognitions 🙌🏾
Our cutting-edge AI technology and quality work have been well-recognized thanks to new collaborations with industry leaders. We also didn’t shy away from receiving multiple testimonials and success stories. These include RAC in Australia, Absa in South Africa, marshmallow in the UK, and Nippon Koei in Singapore….talk about worldwide!
Looking Ahead 🔮
As we bid farewell to an exceptional year filled with innovation and impact, we’re excited for what lies ahead. Our commitment to reducing claims and fatalities by 30-40% and improving overall road safety will continue to be our driving force well into 2024 and beyond.