Better risk control with AI powered real-time insights.
Faster Claim Resolution
Understand claim situations faster, and more accurately.
Coach safer driving behaviors, for the ultimate win-win.
Get to know the real story, with in-depth analysis.
Driver Behavior Insights
Driver event analytics
Accurately detects intensity and duration of accelerations, brakes, turns, speeding, coasting.
Distracted driving detection
Automatically detects in-car phone handling while driving.
Applies machine-learning techniques to detect and analyze collisions in real-time.
Calculates multi-layered driving scores based on anticipation, smooth and legality (speeding).
Driver lifestyle profiling
Provides a holistic driver lifestyle profile, based on out-of-car context and activity monitoring.
Multi-modal transport detection
Automatically detects transport modes, distinguishing car trips from public transportation.
Identifies a customer’s role as a driver or passenger based on unique driver characteristics.
Predict your drivers’ next car trip. Suggest first mile/last mile shared mobility solutions to lower risks.
Delivers in-depth trip insights with sequential events of the entire trip.
Contextualizes driving behavior by identifying a trip’s purpose and driving conditions.
Holistic driver profiling
Our driver-centric approach fueled by smartphone sensor data unveils specific driver habits and behavior in real-time, building a rich holistic driver profile.
- Detailed and accurate driving event detection
- Multidimensional driving behavior scoring
- Context-aware intelligence
- Mobility behavior profiling
- Lifestyle behavior profiling
In-depth trip analytics
Multidimensional trip analytics to show driving behavior. Steep accelerations and heavy braking result in a lower Smooth Driving Score. Legal driving score measures how well the driver adheres to speed limits; Anticipative driving score measures how well the driver anticipates traffic situations.
- Smooth Driving
- Legal Driving
- Anticipative Driving
- Focus Driving
- Hard Accelerations
- Hard Braking
- Hard Turns
Save lives and improve your claims experience with our latest crash detection solution. Real-time detection, immediate notifications, crash reconstruction, fast claim processing.
Low cost & simple deployment
The setup requires a simple SDK integration into a smartphone app and provides a flexible API for accessing the driving events, context and scores.
- Simple SDK integration into mobile application.
- Over-the-air deployment enabling broad reach and selective activation.
- Minimal battery and bandwidth usage, thanks to optimized sensor fusion and minimized GPS fixes.
- Simple over-the-air software updates; no hardware updates or maintenance required.
- Option to match driver to single car via mobile app connection to Bluetooth beacon in car.
Reducing Distracted Driving with Behavioral Coaching
Sadly, over 150 people were killed on Western Australian (WA) roads in 2020 and distracted driving was a factor in ~13% of those crashes. RAC (Royal Automobile Club of Western Australia) partnered with Sentiance to end mobile phone-related distracted driving by creating the Safer Driver App.
- 60% drop in distracted behavior
- 75% of app users engaged with focused-driving challenges
- 34% of the time users engaged with the app after completing a car trip
- 60% of users continued engaging with the app after the evaluation period
Our journey to hybrid working and 4 things you can learn from it
3 reasons why data is everything for micromobility companies
How to increase engagement in your well-being app
RAC and Sentiance Launch the Safe Driver App Trial in Western Australia
5 Benefits of Mobile-based UBI
Edge computing – novel technologies for privacy-conscious mobile insights
It’s time for a new UBI.
Get the ultimate insights into your users’ behavior. Create personalized adaptive products and services and drive behavior change.