State-of-the-art AI, data science, machine learning & behavioral modeling
- Signal processing
- Detailed motion analytics: transport mode classification, venue mapping, map matching, home/work detection, semantic time modeling
- Unsupervised learning of temporal routines and expected behavior
- Deep learning to predict expected events and moments
Designed for accuracy, built for efficiency
- Available for Android and iOS
- Easy integration in mobile apps
- Optimized for accuracy and battery usage
- Minimal bandwidth usage during data collection
How we observe
See what is happening real time.
- Smartphone sensors: location, gyroscope, accelerometer
- Multiple geospatial data sources for activity detection.
Built for a data-driven future.
Turn sensor data into behavioral insights
Interpret sensor data in real-time to infer user location, transport mode and base-level activities.
Detect and predict personal context based on the user’s current situation and historical routines.
Aggregate user patterns, routines, and affinities into behavioral segments and profiles.
How to integrate our technology with your product
It all begins with our SDK, available for both Android and iOS. We will create an account for you and provide you with an App ID and a password. The SDK gets embedded and initialized by your app using these credentials to uniquely identify your integration.
Once initialized, the SDK will start observing location and motion sensor data. It will send these payloads securely and effectively to our backend, where the data is turned into valuable insights. Depending on the use case, we provide output in multiple ways.
Our platform is
- Appropriate technical and organizational measures
- Data protection safeguards such as explicit opt-in, data minimization
- Proactive threat monitoring and ethical hacking
- Cloud-native, hosted on AWS
- Built-in auto-scaling
- Reactive microservices
- Compliant with GDPR & international privacy and data protection regulations
- No data collection without explicit user consent
- All data owned by our customers on a first-party data basis
Our journey to hybrid working and 4 things you can learn from it
3 reasons why data is everything for micromobility companies
How to increase engagement in your well-being app
RAC and Sentiance Launch the Safe Driver App Trial in Western Australia
5 Benefits of Mobile-based UBI
Edge computing – novel technologies for privacy-conscious mobile insights